The International Conference on Lightning and Static Electricity (ICOLSE) will be co-hosted by Wichita State University’s (WSU) National Institute for Aviation Research (NIAR) and Electro Magnetic Applications, Inc. (EMA) at the National Center for Aviation Training in Wichita, Kansas, USA, on September 10 – 13, 2019.
- The two select conference hotels for shuttles are Wichita Courtyard East and Candlewood Suites Wichita Northeast.
- Buses from select conference hotels to NCAT will begin shuttles one hour before conference activities begin, not including breakfast
- Buses from NCAT back to select conference hotels will end one hour after conference activities have ended at NCAT
- Buses from NCAT back to select conference hotels will run until 8PM on Tuesday after the cocktail reception at NCAT
- Buses will be provided to travel from NCAT to the Cosmosphere and back to NCAT
- Buses will be provided to travel from NCAT to other NIAR facilities during tours and back to NCAT